Personal Gold Loans
SBI Personal Gold Loan
- Documents Required
- Interest rate
SBI Gold Loan may be availed by pledge of silver ornaments including coins offered by Banking institutions with minimum paper work and interest rate that is low.
- Optimum Loan Amount: Rs 20.00 lacs
- Minimal Loan Amount: Rs 20,000 /-
- Gold Loan: 25%
- Fluid Gold Loan: 25%
- Bullet Repayment Gold Loan: 35%
- Protection: Pledge of silver ornaments duly confirmed for quality & quantity.
- Processing charges: 0.50per cent for the Loan amount + relevant GST minimum Rs500/- + applicable GST
- For almost any Loan quantity: 0.50% over the MCLR-1yr
- Others: silver appraiser fees is going to be compensated because of the Applicant.
- Age: 18 years and above
- Occupation: Any specific (singly or jointly) with Steady income source including: Bank’s Employees, Pensioners. (No proof income required)
- Repayment Mode
- Gold Loan: The payment of Principal and Interest would be commenced through the following the month of disbursement month.
- Liquid Gold Loan: Overdraft Account with deal center and month-to-month interest is become offered.
- Bullet Repayment Gold Loan: On or ahead of the term of this loan/ on closing of account.
- Repayment Period
- Optimum: Gold Loan: 36 months fluid Gold Loan: 36 months Bullet Repayment Gold Loan: year
To Utilize Loan
- Application for Gold Loan with two copies of photographs.
- Evidence of Identity with evidence of Address
- Witness Letter in the event of illiterate borrowers.
Period of Disbursement
- DP note and DP Note Take Delivery Page.
- Silver Ornaments Take Delivery Page.
- Arrangement Letter.
INTEREST (w.e.f. 15.05.2020 to 15.07.2020)
|Scheme||1 MCLR||Spread over 12 months MCLR||Successful Interest Rate|
|Gold Loan(all variations)||7.00 12 months%||0.50%||7.50percent|
|Realty Gold Loan- the Gold Loan Product solely for SBI Housing Loan Customers (all variations)||7.00%||0.00percent||7.00percent|
Rates Of Interest
Loan quantity as much as Rs. 3 lakhs
Rs. 3 lakhs & as much as Rs. 5 lakhs
Upto 1 lakh(w.e.f. 31.05.2020)
Above 1 lakh (w.e.f. 31.05.2020)
Upto 1 lakh (w.e.f. 31.05.2020)
Above 1 lakh (w.e.f. 31.05.2020)
(On Applying through YONO)
Year 3 years to less than 5
5 years to not as much as a decade
Fast Hyper Links
- Tools & Calculators
- Interest Levels
- Unauthorized Digital Transaction Reporting
- About Us
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Relations
- SBI Within The News
- E Mail Us
- Web Site Map
- Forex Card Prices
- Rates Of Interest
- Down Load Types
- Business Personal Responsibility
- Sustainability and Business Responsibility Policy
- Bank Calendar
- RTI 2005
- Checking Account
- Investments & Build Up
- Ideas & Solutions
- Credit Finance
- CAG & MCG
- Current Account
- SME – Build Up
- SME – Loans
- SBI Riches
ESSENTIAL: State Bank of Asia never ask for the user id / password / pin no. Through phone call / SMSes / e-mails. Any phone that is such / SMSes / e-mails asking one to expose credential or One Time Password through SMS might be try to withdraw funds from your own account. NEVER share these records to anybody. State Bank of Asia wishes you to be protected. In the event that you run into such instances be sure to notify us through email to your after target-
© Copyright State Bank of Asia (APM Id: Webs_Info_875)
Site best seen at 1420 x 768 quality in Edge, Mozilla 40 +, Bing Chrome 45 +